HOW TO EARN MONEY ONLINE | GET RICH QUICK SCHEMES

Learn how to save, earn, and grow your money

WILLIE REVILLAME DOES NOT DESERVE WOWOWEE

Written by redbalmeo on 3:46 PM

I would like to clarify that this is a matter of my own opinion only. You can say anything you want. You can send me hate comments for doing this but I just don't think Willie Revillame deserves to host the program WOWOWEE.

We all know that WOWOWEE is a game show that aims to help our fellow Kababayans who are not lucky with their lives. It reaches to a lot of people; from street vendors, housemaids, housewives, OFW's, and the list goes on. So it just calls for a host who has a pure heart -- Willie Revillame doesn't have that. Take notice how he embarasses his co-hosts Mariel, Valerie, Pokwang and his crews especially when they do something wrong (like not being attentive to Willie's orders). Yeah they deserve to be reprimanded for not being attentive, but, not to be scolded or embarrased in front of National Television and there are better ways to say it nicely, not what he usually does. He even embarasses contestants that he does not like. There are more deserving hosts than Wowowee. Take Chairman Manzano as an example. I think he has a kind heart, and he is better than Willie in all aspects (just an opinion).

Don't get me wrong, I am not a fan of GMA. I even watch Wowowee daily, from Hephep Hurray to Willie of Fortune and up to Pero o Bayong. I like the program Wowowee, but not its host. Well maybe if I see Willie change, I will start to like him.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ WILLIE REVILLAME DOES NOT DESERVE WOWOWEE ”

Label Cloud