HOW TO EARN MONEY ONLINE | GET RICH QUICK SCHEMES

Learn how to save, earn, and grow your money

SKYCABLE 1 TV-ONE CABLE POLICY

Written by redbalmeo on 6:34 PM

I was surprised last week when I was told by my cousin that a cable guy went to our house--her room specifically-- to install what looked like a dvd player. Upon inspection, I found out it was connected to the cable wire, and an AV Jack connects to the television. I said to her that its the Skycable Digibox. I did not know that they're installing digibox to Skycable Silver Subscriber. I know all platinum Skycable users have that Skycable Digibox. I also asked her if the cable guy saw our splitter located in her room. She said she does not know because the cable guy did not ask her about the splitter in her room. Never have I thought that, it doesnt matter if you have splitter in your house (well starting last week) because it would not work anyway. The skycable digibox has some sort of a card with a sim card inserted in a slot located in front of the digibox that serves as transcriber. Without the Skycable digibox, you cannot watch anything.

I was disgusted. We have four televisions in our house that can simultaneously run with cable. Now, only one television can have the cable. I called Skycable and asked what we can do.

Here's the solution to Skycable digibox problem: To be able to have more than one cable, you have to subscribe for addiitional television (what a crap). The upfront payment you have to make are the following:

Deposit for the Skycable Digital Box : P1,500/television
For installation fee: P356/television
Monthly additional: P152/television. A whopping 2,000 per television.

We are making the Lopezes richer. I tried looking for other cable provider but their program is not that good compared with Skycable.

We are left with the following choices: staying with Skycable with one television, subscribing for additional television, and switching to other cable provider. I cannot decide right now. I don't know. It's gonna be a choice of quality but expensive cable and an affordable but not so good channel lineups.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 1 comments: Responses to “ SKYCABLE 1 TV-ONE CABLE POLICY ”

  2. By Unknown on July 3, 2013 at 9:05 AM

    i've decided to transfer to destiny cable! tingin ko mas cheaper ang destiny. an additional box will cost only 200 and 365 per installation.

Label Cloud